Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!

WOW! can you believe that it is Christmas already? It feels like just yesterday that I started this blog & baked my first cookie!


My final cookie was made not by me, but by 3 of my favorite  elves....

Alison, Colleen & Kelsey

The girls made
 Reeses' Chewy Chocolate Cookies






They had a lot of fun baking together..










Their cookies came out great!!


Thanks girls!! Everyone needs some 'elf help' this time of year...




Thank you to all who have followed me through this blog. I had a blast doing it & it really reminded me of why I love Christmas so much.  I have had a laid-back attitude about Christmas this year & all of its' craziness. I wouldn't change that for the world.



Of course, this is about to bite me in the butt.. since I'm not nearly ready...

but hey, I have lots of cookies!!

I know I said that it was a month-long blog, but I think it was more of a Christmas blog. I am already thinking of recipes for next years'.

thanks again to everyone!!!
oxox
michelle.

now.. to finish my shopping & start my wrapping!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Your cookies are delicious!!!!!!!!!

    And Rocky LOVES the biscuits ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. nonono not the last blog nononono sniffle

    ReplyDelete